GUIDELINES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Organiser & Eligibility
- This RECEIPT STORIES Collection is organised by BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. ["the Organiser"] and is open to everyone to participate.
- To participate in this Collection, the participants must be registered as a member at www.receiptstories.my Website.
- No proof of purchase is required for participation in this Collection. Each participant is entitled to submit more than One  entry.
- All Stories submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party.
- Participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any Story containing any other party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organiser.
Submission of Stories
- To submit a Story for this Collection, participants are required to log on to the www.receiptstories.my Website and select a Story Genre, submit a Story Title, and agree to the Collection Rules and Regulations herein.
- The Title and Story must be written in English only. The Story must be written with a maximum of One Hundred  words.
- Each entry received during the Collection Period will be serialized according to the time of receipt (yy/mm/dd/hh/mm/ss/). In the event of duplicate entries from the same participant, the submitted entry which is most recent will be treated as a valid entry. In the event of duplicate submissions from different participants, the first submitted entry will be treated as a valid entry based on the time of receipt.
- Any incomplete or incorrect entries will be automatically disqualified. Each participant may submit more than one  entry.
- Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the Website. Posting of any of this content by the participant may, in the Organiser's sole discretion, result in termination of membership in addition to the disqualification of participation. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organiser's sole judgment:-
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," "spam," or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other communication;
- includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, or  is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- displays obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- includes material that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Winners' names will be announced on the Website and will be notified via Email and/or Telephone through their contact details provided to the Organiser when they register as a www.receiptstories.my Website member. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its agents to contact the winners. All prizes must be claimed within three  months from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
- Each participant can only win one  prize throughout the whole Collection period. In the event that a participant wins two  prizes in the same category, the participant automatically wins the higher valued prize. The lower valued prize will be won by the next highest qualified entry received from the same Category.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an "as is" basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability & Responsibility
- Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in this Collection, redemption and/or utilisation of the prizes. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Collection and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or Websites.
Rights of the Organiser
- By submitting your materials for this Collection, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser. The Organiser shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish all Stories submitted by all the participants, publish the names, lyrics, jingles, scripts, slogans and music videos of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Collection in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Collection submission process, the operation of this Collection or to be in violation of the Conditions of Access of the www.receiptstories.my Website. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Website membership account of any person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this online Collection, the Collection submission process and/or the www.receiptstories.my Website.
- Participants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the participant's and/or any third party's computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Collection, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the www.receiptstories.my Website and in connection with this Collection, submission/uploading for this Collection, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The Organiser, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules & Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Collection.
- This Rules & Regulations are prepared in English only.
- The Judges' decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in this Collection, participants agree to be bound by this Collection Rules & Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.